Dear Edward!

Happy birthday and thanks a lot for the two decades gift that you have
done continuously, year after year, for all of us (I started using Leo
around 2005).

Your insight, momentum, public thinking and craftsmanship has been
really inspiring and energizing for many of us.

Leo legacy lives even beyond Python. For example, when I made my
elevator pitch for Grafoscopio to technical minded people I resume it
as: Combining ideas from Leo, Jupyter and Pharo (and some of my own
cooking).

I hope you enjoy this celebration with you and your family. This
community for sure is enriched day to day with your presence and so, we
share part of the joy with your family.

Cheers,

Offray