Hi,

My approach here is different and kind of choosing the underdog: Fossil,
Nim, Pharo, Leo, instead of more popular tools. Not because of
"underdogness" itself, but because this provides me a particular view
point and agility where still few people is located, so the
idea/practice to inspiration and signal to noise ratio is less and I can
move faster in a better flow.

Our popular tech culture enjoys incidental complexity and constant
struggle against flow by choosing, deploying and maintaining over
complex tools. The issue is that once the decision has been made for a
popular over complex tool, the technical debt starts. You can win from
scale economies, but you loose in agility. Moving a popular huge culture
is pretty demanding.

First decisions are the more difficult ones, because after taken, we
need to be compatible with our own past.

Cheers,

Offray