> Actually, I am thinking that we should just stick with Leo's existing
> forum and issue tracker.  I don't see any major benefits to changing how we
> communicate.
>
> Edward

Jeje, it's weird to hear that from the author of a piece of software that
*is* changing the way we work with code and information:

Leo is a PIM <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_information_manager>,
IDE <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_development_environment> and
outliner that accelerates the work flow of programmers, authors and web
designers.

"Leo is a revolutionary step in the right direction for programming."―Brian
Takita

"Leo is the best IDE that I have had the pleasure to use. It has totally
changed not only the way that I program, but also the way that I store and
organize all of the information that I need for the job that I do."―Ian
Mulvany

Discourse and similar tools are doing the same for communication and
community building. And I think we have to start building a stronger
community and fostering participation now that Leo's future is at stake
with your announcement of wishing to retire as "Leo BDFL".