Hello Edward, hello Matt,

This is a follow-up question, now that I have Leo 6.1b1 installed from
PyPI.

Should it be possible to create a local version of Leo's Documentation out
of the box w/o making any modifications to "LeoDocs.leo"?

Reason for my question: I see that docutils & sphynx are installed - but -
no HTML files are created in

   - C:/Users/Viktor/PyVE/Leo-6.1-b1/Lib/site-packages/leo/doc/html/

With kind regards,

Viktor