Thanks for introducing us (me!) to Zettelkasten. The Zettlelkasten.de Overview
<https://zettelkasten.de/posts/overview/>page seems to be a better than
average guide to their world, and the Tools
<https://zettelkasten.de/tools/>page
has a curated list of implementations. I like that their first focus is
principles and education, with the tools they sell playing a secondary
though still prominent role. Because it will scroll off their home page
soon, I'm also noting this intro - Zettelkasten — How One German Scholar
Was So Freakishly Productive
<https://writingcooperative.com/zettelkasten-how-one-german-scholar-was-so-freakishly-productive-997e4e0ca125>

to whet appetite.

-matt