On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 7:20 AM Yaakov Belch <yaakov.be...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi I am starting to use Leo for programming --- and wonder whether it comes
> with some feature (like importmagic) to add python import statements as
> needed to the code?
>
> In other words -- do you remember the file paths of all your features and
> write out the import statements for each new file by hand or do you have
> some tool to help you with that?

I'm not sure I understand your question. However, I always enable pyflakes
on write, and pyflakes will warn about *any* undefined symbol.

If you are a python programmer, then you definitely should set:

@bool run-pyflakes-on-write = True

pyflakes catches roughly 95% of my programming blunders.