> After reading the file, bridge.openLeoFile sets c.hiddenRootNode.gnx to a
> value that doesn't conflict with any gnx in the just-read file:

I am not convinced that the c.hiddenRootNode causes the gnx clash in the
bridge. I suppose the first child of c.hiddenRootNode is the one vnode that
can introduce gnx clashes in the bridge when opening two or more outlines
within the same second. Perhaps in the bridge there is no need to create
this first child at all.

As I understand creating this first vnode is only necessary to allow user
to see something in the outline even if it is empty. But in the bridge user
doesn't see anything and perhaps the user of the bridge should be
responsible to create this first node at the appropriate moment. When using
bridge to open existing Leo file, there would be no need to create this
node before opening the file.

Vitalije