On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:20 PM Iohannes <jan.odstrci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to use Leo Editor for the following things:
> - Simple webpage development (html, javascripts, css)
> - Python scripts (mainly working with texts)
> - XML (mainly TEI XML for texts)
> - ideally also xQuery and XSLT

[snip]

Some of my current problems:
> - How to nicely import html files (and whole projects)? If I import them,
> they are creating an (almost) endless tree.

You can tell Leo which html elements will create sub outlines. See the
settings:

@data import-html-tags and
@data import-xml-tags

By default, many html elements create sub-outlines. In contrast, only a few
xml elements create sub-outlines. Just choose the html elements you want.