> This has bothered me five or ten times when for unusual reasons I wanted
> to @file one external file from two Leo-Editor files.  In most cases
> this problem caused me to do something else.  In one or two cases I
> lived with this problem.
>
> --
> Segundo Bob
> segun...@gmail.com <javascript:>

One way to solve this issue is to add a node with the correct @path
directive one level above the @file node. This will allow that @file node
in both outlines have the same headline. Then it is necessary to make sure
that these @file nodes  have the same gnx in both outlines. To achieve this
you should copy the @file node from the one outline and then paste it
retaining clones in the other outline. After this both outlines will
produce the same external file.

It is not impossible to solve this problem using this trick, but it is
cumbersome. It would be much easier if the top level gnx and headline were
not written in the external file. Every outline could have its own gnx and
file path, but they would produce the same output.

Vitalije