On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 3:52:46 PM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

I just received and rejected PR #1615
> <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/1615>. This PR was to be
> applied to 6.0-final-rel. That's not how things work. We don't change
> official releases for any reason.

The author does not appear to have commit access, which is troubling.
However, the default branch is "master", not "devel", so perhaps that
explains the situation.

It is possible to change the default, but changing it brings up a warning
about unintended consequences.

I think the default branch really should be "devel", but I want to check
with you all first.