On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 6:13:03 PM UTC-4, Félix wrote:

> Oh - But of course, when git cloning the project master should be default,
> not devel.

I agree - BUT with a caveat.  The usual advice is to clone the repo if we
want to use the latest development version.   To that should be added *"and
switch to the 'devel'  branch*. A person who is not used to using a repo
will nearly always - I claim - start to use the main branch without
realizing that anything else could or should be done.