On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:44 PM Félix <felixgra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I was expecting to see something in the left had list of extensions.
>

> What do you mean by this?

I should have used the term "activity bar". It contains icons for
extensions. Right-clicking the bar allows us to show/hide icons for the
various features and extensions.

With one or more git extensions enabled, there is an icon that looks like
an upside-down tree. It also contains a number showing how many changed
files there are.

What I meant was that I was expecting to see some visual indication of the
git graph plugin when I click that git icon. But I don't see anything.

So it looks like the git graph plugin doesn't actually add *anything* to
the activity bar. Let me check. Yup, nothing changes in the activity bar
when I disable the git graph plugin. It's no big deal.