It would help if you included information about which version of Leo you
are using.  You can get that information from the log pane.  It is printed
there right after startup.  VR3 has had some changes and bug fixes since
Leo V6.2 final.  Most of them are in the version in the devel branch of Leo
on Github.  I would suggest that you use the devel branch of Leo instead of
6.2 final if you can.

If you are not sure how to do that, we can give you some help.