On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 10:19 AM gar <garr...@gmail.com> wrote:

technically it all works. but since you've created an issue for that - i
> wish to ask you to pay attention to usability
> now indenting also moves cursor somewhere around - but it is a good manner
> to preserve relative cursor position
> when doing anything with text

Thanks for the testing.

New code in the ekr-undo branch probably fixes the cursor problem, and more
cleanly than before.

Alas, there was a reason for the ridiculous special case, as discussed in
the issue. I'll have to give the code another think.