update, after trying with the ekr-change branch:

- making a change in the .leo file (outside of leo) now seems to be noted.
I still think the dialog text is confusing though. To my mind 'overwrite
it' smacks of writing something to disc, and the wording should be more
like ... reload into Leo?"

- just touching the file (ie changing the timestamp) externally doesn't
seem to be noticed by leo, at least not consistently.

- Leo also fails to restart sometimes after answering 'yes'

    HTH
    Jon