On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 8:04:14 AM UTC-5 Edward K. Ream wrote:

> I am running pylint tests as I write this. Some complaints may remain. If
necessary I'll create a PR.

pylint is happy on python 3.9, but for python 3.10 dozens of messages such
as:

leo\core\leoBackground.py:122:12: E1120:
No value for argument 'slot' in method call (no-value-for-parameter)

This appears to be pylint bug #6464
<https://github.com/PyCQA/pylint/issues/6464>, fixed at
https://github.com/PyCQA/astroid, but possibly not merged into pylint's
master branch.