Hi Felix
    do you know if there are any issues in installing LeoInteg with VScodium
(https://github.com/VSCodium/vscodium,build of VSCode without tracking etc.
)?

I am very much a novice with VSCode/Vscodium; I tried CTRL+P and
"ext install boltex.leointeg", but get an error "Server returned 500"

I have successfully installed a couple of VSCode plugins to VSCode, but I
don't know how much can be assumed...

Thanks very much, J^n