It was a kidney stone between the kidney and the blader.

Took a 3d scan to figure it out. Glad I now know what I have!

Far from being top shape, at least I can somewhat function, eat and sleep!

Thanks to all for your kind words. It really helped me mentally to read
your replies.

I guess I may spend some time this weekend to make the leoserver more
robust as the new find all made me find that I had to make sure the
server's responses have to be checked (try/exception block) so that they
are json-serializable.

Leojs is coming along well, but ill take the next 2 or 3 weeks to make a
new leointeg version, along with this fixed up leoserver to handle the new
find-all behavior.

I'll bring all that in leojs  in the near future too.

Thanks again to all my leonista friends!!

Félix