I did forget to uncomment the line, but I *thought* I had caught that with
a later PR.  Sorry!

On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 4:40:47 AM UTC-4 Edward K. Ream wrote:

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 2:00 AM lewis <lewi...@fastmail.com.au> wrote:

I added *@bool **use-mouse-expand-gestures** - True*   to
myLeoSetttings.leo but the mouse-over expand/contract is still disabled.
Does the setting need to be changed in qt_tree.py ?

I assume you use '=' instead of '-' in the setting -)

It looks like Thomas forgot to enable the new code in qtree.initAfterLoad.

PR #3221 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3221> (merged into
devel) re-enables the new code and adds the setting (default False) to
leoSettings.leo.