I agree that making Leo do autosave smoothly every few seconds or at least
often could be hard.  I certainly wouldn't want it to freeze for a short
(or sometimes longer) time while it saved.

OTOH, I'm never sure I really want autosave. I've had plenty of times where
I don't save on purpose since I suspect I might want to revert what I'm
trying out.  When that's not the case, It's easy enough to save, which I
tend to do by reflex, probably left over from Windows 95 and Windows 2000
days (remember them?).