After coding for a few years, I just spent a few minutes tonight playing
around with a 'somewhat working' leojs...!

So I guess i'm just posting this to say that i'm excited to announce that a
first leojs "alpha" is coming soon!

All the features I wanted for a first alpha release are done - and only
some ironing out of little bugs remain.

...So anywhere from a week or two, or a month or two, hard to say, but it's
going to be this summer! :D

Thanks to all who supported me, (or just gave feedback and suggestion) It
really made a difference and motivated me!

Félix