All right.

I've located the part of Leo's docs that cover menu settings.  It's in the
LeoDocs outline, at (legacy style)

unl://C:/Tom/git/leo-editor/leo/doc/LeoDocs.leo#Leo's Documentation-->Users
Guide-->@rst html/customizing.html-->Using settings-->Complex settings
nodes-->\@menuat

or (new style)

unl:gnx://C:/Tom/git/leo-editor/leo/doc/LeoDocs.leo#ekr.20090116094356.10

[Of course, replace the outline's location with the right path for your
system]

Or just search LeoDocs.leo for Complex settings nodes.

Or it's on line at Customizing Leo
<https://leo-editor.github.io/leo-editor/customizing.html#menus>.