On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 9:33:33 PM UTC+10 Edward K. Ream wrote:

GNX_ID may not be correct, but that depends on what you entered.

I know that the GNX_ID is correct as I have used (p.v.gnx) to get the GNX.

The following @button script works for me, regardless of p (or p.b):

g.es_clickable_link(c, p, 0, p.h)

Edward

Have you used
*p0 = g.findGnx(GNX_ID, c)  # moves to position p0 *
to replicate the issue? I do not have the same errors and the clickable
link persists if script searches for node by node name using:
*p = g.findNodeAnywhere(c, node_name)*

Lewis