On 02/11/2023 13:32, Edward K. Ream wrote:
On Thu, Nov 2, 2023 at 8:20 AM Karthik Suresh <k.sur...@jayamony.co.uk> wrote:

    Is there an approach where we can have multiple windows open for
    the same leo file - like a new window in Word so it's possible to
    work on different areas in the same document?

Leo will warn if you open the same outline twice. You will lose work if you modify both, but you could treat one as read only.

Another approach is to add an editor with the add-editor command. This feature is tricky to use, but you might find it helpful.

Edward

Thanks for the advice. I did lose data trying to make changes in both files, so switched to trying the add-editor approach. As you say, there is a learning curve and it is a little tricky to use, but I'm managing to make it work.

Karthik