Hello,

I have mastered the basics of Leo and am using it daily this year. I can
use Leo to manage contents, write commands, create buttons, and even
develop a small interface on the Log/Find/Tags/Nav panel. However, I'm not
satisfied and wish to delve deeper into Leo.

I have an idea to create an importer for a specific file format, but I
stopped by my understanding of Leo.
Create an importer is not important and not a high priority for me, It's
just one of many ideas that I can't implement because I don't know Leo well
enough.

I'm eager to expand my knowledge of Leo. While reading code is a viable
learning method, I find the scope of Leo overwhelming. Could you recommend
an approach or path to learning more about Leo that is *manageable and not
too steep*?

Thanks!