> Leo's info items <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/labels/Info>
> collect such knowledge. Be sure to check the closed items.

Wow!

> This thread has inspired me to create my own Last Lecture
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Lecture> as an info item. Stay
> turned.

Looking forward to it.

Btw, your daily workflow is also a great info item as I asked before
<https://groups.google.com/g/leo-editor/c/wJt8CAy3MXo/m/Ue9bLkAPAgAJ>. You
don't need to think too much about what to teach us, just do what you want
to do, and I think it must be valuable.

I'm recording some of my daily work to analyze. A few weeks ago, I read an
old post about the same thing, "The Coach in the Operating Room"
<https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2011/10/03/personal-best>. Very
inspiring, I hope you guys will enjoy it