As a first response to overcoming Viktor's problem, I suggest that Felix
could find a way to have LeoInteg open a venv and launch Python from that.
This would require a new setting that would take priority over the current
setting for the Python executable. (Sorry, Felix, I hate to suggest more
work for you!).  Leo integ would have to run the venv activation  script
and launch the bridge in that environment.  I don't know how to do that but
I imagine it's possible. Once launched, LeoInteg would not need to know
about the venv any more to communicate with the bridge.

This way, a user could follow the suggestion in the warning message from
pip by creating a venv and installing Leo into it.