Nice work and nice graphics!  VSCodium on my system doesn't know about this
new version yet, I've still got 0.2.11.

I like the way that the new *Open Aside* works.  Trying it out, I noticed
that it makes #104 <https://github.com/boltex/leojs/issues/104> more
important.  That's because it's so easy to forget which node belongs to the
Aside editor, and the new-style gnx-based identifiers don't help the user
know which node it is.  Or if the path-based UNL is too long, at least show
the node headline.