Victor and Thomas (and other vscodium users)

As you can see from this link, https://open-vsx.org/extension/boltex/leojs
the new version was successfully deployed on open-vsx, at around the same
time I deployed it to Microsoft's marketplace.

Not sure here, but I think the 'auto update' of vscodium's extensions might
require a restart of vscodium. Even if you just opened it. (at startup it
will detect a new version and download it but it will not 'restart' the
extension with the new version.) The regular vscode also does that, but it
does automatically update them. It's just that it needs to restart once it
detects that a new version is available after boot up.

... Or, maybe vscodium needs their extensions to be manually updated when a
new version is published on their market. I'm not sure because I've never
used  vscodium personally.

I've just made a quick google search and it seems to be many issues and
tickets about vscodium not automatically updating extensions that have
newer versions available.

Hope this helps...

In any cases thanks for posting those reports, as someone else who's more
knowledgeable with vscodium might chime in and give a better explanation! :)

FΓ©lix