Randy McMurchy wrote:
Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 09/19/05 13:55 CST:

There are others that are just as outdated. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it. I don't have the time to put into it, but perhaps someone else does?

Months ago I volunteered to Matt to maintain the FAQ, but he politely
said that it didn't need a maintainer and to just in patches to -dev
for any updates I felt might be needed.

Wow, I must have been in an "Thou shalt not delegate anything" mood at the time! If you are still willing to maintain it, that'd be great, if not I'll open the position up for someone else to take on.

Regards,

Matt.