El Viernes, 14 de Octubre de 2005 16:19, Alexander E. Patrakov escribió:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> > BTW, has anyone else tried this?
>
> The showstopper is in /home/lfs/.bash_profile: the "su" command starts a
> shell that, as a result, waits for user input. I deleted that file.

 /home/lfs/.bash_profile is created for consistency with th LFS commands (and
to allow to login in the host as the lfs user, if desired) but never used
during the automatic build. In the generated Makefile the commands lines for
chapter05 steps are like

su - lfs -c "source /home/lfs/.bashrc &&
/mnt/lfs/jhalfs/commands/chapter05/025-introduction"

"su - lfs" clean el envars and not load the bash startup files. Then
only /home/lfs/.bashrc is sourced.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia