Matthew Burgess wrote:
Jim Gifford wrote:

Matt,
I've been working with Kay on this, let me get the changes out, it's been working really well for me.

I'm not stopping you from getting the changes out, Jim (CLFS is your baby!). I'm merely asking how you are installing a later version of the kernel, without the corresponding user-space headers.

1) Are those specific headers for that version necessary? Wouldn't the current ones work?

2) If you really need matching headers, couldn't they be pulled from their repository?

--
JH