Dan Nicholson wrote:
Who hates the perl build system? I do, I do.

Me too. %-|

I can't tell you how long it took
to figure this out since it appears the perl build system was written
by a high school student.

??? ;-)

Now, we could just add some mandir= type statements to configure.gnu,
but moving up groff seems fine.  This is the situation on current LFS
and DIY as it is.

What say the group?

I haven't actually built a system from the alphabetical branch, but in
situations like this one, I usually prefer using some configure
switches. But that may be due to the fact that I like to have more
control and dislike badly written configure scripts which have broken
tests, provide wrong values, or, like in this case, don't have useful
fallbacks.

What say the others?
--
Nico