Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
Randy McMurchy wrote:
Jim Gifford wrote these words on 01/04/06 23:53 CST:

I know this is a topic a lot of people are interested in. How to get udev hotplugging working.

As I am obviously naive to what you are talking about, what exactly
doesn't work with the LFS implementation of udev hotplugging?

Really, nothing (save for one report by Archaic where he refused to help debugging). It's just deprecated upstream.

And a bug that comes up when you try to use a non-modular kernel. Or is this what you were talking about? :)