I had another thought about how to go about how to support clfs, i18n,
etc.  Perhaps we could initiate a "User Contributed Notes" section that
could be submitted by a general user similar to the php documentation.
For example see:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.php

As I envision it, there would be a input form similar to:

http://www.php.net/manual/add-note.php?sect=language.variables&redirect=http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.php

>From that form, an editor would review submitted comments and approve
(with possible edits), reject with comments, or discard the input.
Approved comments would be inserted into the appropriate html page as a
part of the daily book generation, but not the pdf form of the book.

What do you think?

  -- Bruce