Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
Matt, Gerard, any idea on how/when you want to start looking at merging these changes into trunk?

I'm with Matt on this one and do it sooner rather than later. I do want Chris' dependencies finalized and added to this alphabetical branch so we can implement this in one sitting.

I've not had much time to test the proposed changes but they look sane and the rest of you guys had the chance to look at it and I've not heard anything negative about it. There are no show stoppers as far as I can tell. So I'll defer judgement to Dan and Chris. When they say it's ready to go, we're ready to go.

Of course the sane thing to do would to update the alphabetical branch and announce that on this list. Render a final book version of it and let it sit for a while, asking people to test it and give it one last shake down before we merge it back into LFS Trunk.

--
Gerard Beekmans