El Jueves, 6 de Abril de 2006 22:37, Archaic escribió:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 10:27:23PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> > The build will take some hours on my system, then the commit will be made
> > tomorrow if there is no build issues.
>
> Sounds good, Manuel. Thanks for all the help! :)

Build finished. It is one or the more cleanest builds I never has :-)

In chapter 06 Glibc test suite I have only this error:

make[2]: [/sources/glibc-build/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)

Chapter 06 GCC test suite summary:

  === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes  35544
# of unexpected successes 3
# of expected failures  92
# of untested testcases  28
# of unsupported tests  326
/sources/gcc-build/gcc/xgcc  version 4.0.3

  === g++ Summary ===

# of expected passes  11463
# of unexpected successes 1
# of expected failures  69
# of unsupported tests  56
/sources/gcc-build/gcc/testsuite/../g++  version 4.0.3

  === libstdc++ Summary ===

# of expected passes  3713
# of unexpected successes 2
# of expected failures  12

  === libmudflap Summary ===

# of expected passes  1282
# of unexpected failures 6

But I find this one for the E2fsprogs test suite:

2 tests succeeded 79 tests failed

I don't know if that is normal, never revised build logs with full test suites
until now. Maybe that is due that we are into a chroot jail?

If that look sane, I will do the commit in few hours.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia