M.Canales.es wrote:
> Well, all that is beyond my capabilities. Real developers should to
> try to solve this issue.

Not that I'm necessarily a "real developer", but I do understand C, so
I'll see if I can replicate the failing environment here and do some
tests.  I have e2fsprogs, but the rest (the chroot and bind-mount stuff)
might take a while.

> What I know is that all that is due the "mount --bind" change and has
> no relation with the merge of alphabetical stuff into the udev_update
> branch, the doing the commit now.

I'm guessing right now that it's likely a combination of the bind-mount
and the chroot.  If we went with Alexander's "manually create all the
block devices" approach[1] instead of the bind-mount, we likely wouldn't
have this issue either, though that is just a guess.

[1] http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2006-March/056447.html