On 5/4/06, Jim Gifford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
steve crosby wrote:
> My intent was to identify that one of the options provided in the
> thread (Jim's work with the linux headers) has problems, as it's
> currently not working with certain applications outside of LFS.

<snip>

I think I was able to build iptables with the 00.50 and above script. So
let me know.

I used the pre-generated tarball 2.6.16.13 rather than the actual
script, which failed in the iptables dependency checks (on
netfilter_ipv4/ipt_TOS.h)

FYI: using LFS trunk, with glibc 2.4, gcc 4.1.0, iptables 1.3.5

I'll try using the native script instead and see what I get. For
reference the LLH maintained the entire linux\netfilter*\* header
structure, and that works fine.

--
-- -
Steve Crosby