Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
NAK: racy. The helper script assumes that new devices don't appear in /sys during operation.

So far in the testing we have had done, no issues have come up, we have tried it with older hardware along with newer hardware.

So far my system that has 4 ide cd drives and 4 scsi devices, hasn't seen any problems. From what I can see there has to be some way in sysfs that we can use instead of using the Debian method, which something about that script bugs me(a script that writes rules for itself doesn't seem right to me)