Luca ha scritto:
> I think that it depends on the system you're building, example you could
> build LFS on a flash device, on a machine with another os or building on
> a supercomputer or something requiring an "advanced" setup.

I don't know if that's what you mean but I could take the examples of a
fully XEN-LFS (already done), a HASH-LFS (already done), a SELinux-LFS
(I have to try this yet); these "setups" require some changes at
toolchain and kernel level so they "could" be "bare" system changes.

Have a nice weekend,
Friendly,
Luca