On 2/8/07, Matthew Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you think it's worth creating a branch so we can work on updating the book
> rendering infrastructure?  This way, if we can't get it sorted in time for a
> release we simply don't merge from that branch?  It also means that folks
> with an interest in this can contribute and relieve some pressure from
> Manuel.

Yeah, I think that would be good. That way, any changes to the XML for
formatting won't interfere with changes for packages. Then someone
will just have to bite the bullet and merge together any conflicts.
Although, I'd really like to get as much of this as possible taken
care of before the release.

--
Dan