El Sábado, 24 de Febrero de 2007 05:20, Bruce Dubbs escribió:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
> > Is this still going to happen. Manuel is obviously going to drive any
> > changes, but I think any branches have to be created by Matthew or
> > Bruce.
>
> Actually, anyone with commit privs can create a tag or branch.  It's
> just a svn command away.

Right, I'm waiting the DocBook-XSL-1.72.1 release (just few minutes ago was
committed another bug fix into the extensions/ subdirectory)

What we should do as soon is possible is to update the sources to
DocBook-XML-4.5 DTD, but that depend on having the package installed at least
on quantum, and anduin.

Bruce, some timeline about that?

Also BLFS should close #2241 to allow editors to install the new DTD on their
hosts.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia