Hi all,

I cooked up a tarball of a CVS version of Tidy. Here's notable changes:

1. The documentation is part of the CVS download, so I created a
Makefile.am for the htmldoc directory, generated the HTML and man pages,
and generated the API docs. All of the docs are installed during
'make install'.

2. The test suite is part of the CVS download, so I created a
Makefile.am for the test directory. Now, the test suite is run during
'make check', and all the tests should pass.

3. I don't know how to check if the patch is still required. It doesn't
apply any longer, as the function the patch changed has been renamed.
I can't tell from the commit messages if anything to do with <pre> tags
was fixed.

Here's a URL to the tarball:
http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/files/BLFS/sources/tidy-cvs_20070326.tar.bz2

The same build/installation instructions apply, but you no longer need
to download/build/install the docs manually. Also, 'make check' works.

Here's the new procedure, top to bottom:

sh build/gnuauto/setup.sh
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make check
make install

--
Randy

17:55:01 up 17 days, 15:54, 1 user, load average: 0.56, 0.15, 0.05