On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:37:06 -0600, Jeremy Huntwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrot
> OK. It looks like this might be a recurring problem unless we can find the
> source. When mailman tries to deliver a message to a user at a domain that
> is (at least temporarily) unresolvable, everything else takes back-seat and
> it

Sorry, accidentally sent before I was finished. Anyway, mailman delays
everything else while it tries to work out these unresolvable addresses. These
particular errors don't seem to be triggering the bounce processing rules,
which would eventually remove the offending address from the list, and it
wouldn't delay other outgoing mail in the meantime. I will be looking into it
further, but I would be grateful for any suggestions any one else experienced
with Mailman may have. See this link for a very similar problem someone else
was having:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-October/047065.html

--
JH