Greg Schafer <gschafer <at> zip.com.au> writes:
> It appears you haven't allowed for a surprising gotcha that means
> GCC-Pass2 will search for libs on the host thus rendering the build method
> ineffective. This (and the fix) is all documented in the DIY Refbuild.

Thanks. This was just an oversight. I meant to include the contents of the
pure64 patch for gcc pass2, but overlooked it due to the similarly named
pure64_specs patch. Here's what the pure64 patch would give us (Approximately.
The following is a faux diff due to line wrapping issues on my news client):

gcc-4.1.2.orig/gcc/config/i386/t-linux64
gcc-4.1.2/gcc/config/i386/t-linux64

 MULTILIB_OPTIONS = m64/m32
 MULTILIB_DIRNAMES = 64 32
-MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES = ../lib64 ../lib
+MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES = ../lib ../lib32

Since the specs patch is already set up for pure64 and modifies the 64-bit
linker to be in /tools/lib, I'm thinking to merge these small changes above to
the pure64_specs patch and call it done. Any objections to that?

--
JH