El Miércoles, 1 de Agosto de 2007 19:43, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> I suppose that's argument for producing a separate set of text for 64-bit.

Not, if creating sepparate books I refuse to have separate diskusage/buildtime
blocks and entities sets for each arch.

On CLFS and HLFS that info was removed due the big amount of work involved on
maintain the XML code and in keeping that values more or less accurates for
each book.

If we are happy with big figures, thus use the same values for all archs, If
we want something accurate for each arch, remove the info from the book a
create a web page to place jhalfs reports.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia