Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>> Well, at least I'm learning something. :/ Looks like I need to change
>> some of my work/test habits so that I don't keep tripping over what
>> should be simple stuff.
>
> And because the LFS staff working on this is only you, and
> I've read many things (Greg's comments) that disagree with
> your analysis, I'd sure like more discussion before any of
> this is committed.
>
> Please Jeremy, get community approval before anything is
> committed.

Randy,
  Jeremy did start a thread "Merging the jh branch to trunk" on the 31st
to discuss just that issue.  I haven't been contributing much, but I've
been following along.  The discussion has been quite good and very
professional.

  The progress has been very good and I don't think anyone is going to
be surprised by unanticipated commits.

  -- Bruce