Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>  > I would also like to add the boot scripts to the book as appendices
>
> Do you mean the source code of them as-is? I can see this become a bit
> of a hassle as the actual scripts are updated. We'd then have to
> remember to copy each change into the appendix as well so it matches.
>
> We could consider an automatic method where during each commit (of the
> entire book or only have it trigger when a certain appendix is updated)
> it finds the bootscript code and imports it verbatim.

What I had in mind was a way to include each script.  A page in the appendix
would just pull in the actual script, probably into some kind of <pre>
structure.  We can't use an xinclude though because it isn't a proper xml
structured file.  We may be able to do something via entities though.  I'll
research it and see what I cna come up with.

   -- Bruce