DJ Lucas wrote:

> Sorry...already reopened as I didn't see Bruce's comment about closing
> it.  Closed it again.  Well anyway, Dan posted a link to the
> conversation upstream.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.hotplug.devel/12895
>
> Bottom line, it is still left to opinion for now.  However, I too am
> leaning towards /lib/udev/rules.d myself for both rule sets.  Taken from
> the README:

Count me as sitting on the fence with no preference. If anything,
I lean to going with what the maintainers prefer. If the rules are
not meant to be edited, then I'm indifferent.

Count my vote to whatever the majority agrees upon. We can always
open the ticket again. But discussion should occur here, and not
in -book.

Here's me, sitting on the fence, leaning towards Kay Seivers (sp?).

--
Randy